Pinterest is a fantastic platform to get impressions on a website or business page. We have reached over 1 Million readers in one year alone. We wouldn’t have reached that many people on one single without Pinterest and Tailwind!
Why are so many people adding Pinterest to their social marketing list? How are they using it to their advantage? And how do they monetize their content?
With the tips outlined below, we have went from 40k viewers per month to 130k in just a few short weeks.
What did we do?
We used a few different types of monetization techniques:
– Amazon Referral Links
– WordPress Blogs
– Graphics for our Content and Products
How do we do It?
– We use enticing, bright photos with themes that match the content purpose.
– We give a brief description of the content, using relevant and popular hashtags so we can implement SEO.
– We properly link the destination to each post.
– We share each post to multiple boards, multiple times a day, and add new groups of posts every few days.
– We use Tailwind to automatically post pins to multiple boards throughout each day. This has saved us so much time and has gotten us an extra 700,000 views on Pinterest in the last year.