Apple Cinnamon Oats
Healthy Breakfast Recipe
Easy, healthy, quick and delicious.
My mother always tried to get me to eat oats as a child, but the texture always got to me. I learned as an adult with widespread taste-buds that when made correctly, oats are absolutely delicious!
There are a few pointers, though:
- Do not use boxed brands, instead grab the real oats. Rolled or steel cut is what you’d be looking for. We prefer organic brands, such as Simple Truth.
- If you are allergic to dairy and soy, almond milk is a delicious substitute.
- Do not overcook the oats, as they will become mushy. There is supposed to be a light bite to them still.
- Use low heat on the range, because this can burn easily.
- You can use different mixtures of fruits, sweeteners like honey or agave, spices like cinnamon or nutmeg, and toppings such as nuts or dried fruits! Our favorite ingredients are: Apple, Walnuts, Dragon-fruit, Blueberries, Strawberries, Banana, Almonds, Raisins, Cranberries, and more!
And you know what is awesome? I receive fruits & veggies in the mail every week, so the mix changes according to what they send me. It’s pretty neat!
If you are struggling to eat fresh produce everyday, this is the easiest way to implement it into your diet. Just choose your favorites online, and wait for the surprise mixture every time you need it! Dinner regularly becomes different exciting dishes (We follow an “Around The World” rule: a different country every week.) and our shopping has never been easier. We get the big box, because our entire diet revolves around produce- so the 4 trips to the store every week has gone down to 1-2!!
Anyone can make Breakfast Oats with ease, and the one-pot clean-up makes for an awesome morning breakfast before you rush out.
Here is what you need:
- 1/2 c Milk
- 1/4 c Oats
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Apple
- 1/4 c Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Honey, for drizzling
Here is how to make it:
Share your recipe with us!
Follow us on Snapchat for Stream updates, Special coupons/links, cannabis cultivation and our daily shenanigans 🙂
Subscribe to our Youtube to watch gaming updates 🙂 We like to stream epic matches with our buddies.
Share this post on Social Media for your friends! With every share, we reach up to 2,000 more people! 🙂
Did you miss our last Blog?
Read “Jalapeno Poppers Recipe”
You May Also Like…
Subscribe to our E-Mail Newsletter for Monthly Exclusive Coupons, Sales, Blog Posts and Events!
You can find the widget to sign up at the top right of the Home Page. Thank you 🙂
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for Professional Business Management, Herbalist Tips, Health&Fitness, Spiritual Guidance, Cannabis Cultivation, and a Love-Based Community Namaste.